All hand woven rugs are not created equal; with different designs, fiber materials, weaves and dyes, every piece is a unique work of art that takes a lot of work to design and create. Since 1978, our washing process brings back the rug’s original beauty while preserving the value.
At Persian Rug Cleaner Dallas, washing a hand-knotted rug is a multi-step process designed to maximize efficiency and effectiveness while preserving the rug’s beauty and sheen:
- Pre-washing treatment for existing stains, imperfections, and/or damages
- Hand-washing process that starts by using organic shampoo, brushes, and paddles to remove most types of soil or dirt from the rug
- Washing a minimum of three times for the surface (front) of the rug and rinsing until the water comes out clear each time. Then washing the back of the rug three times and rinsing until the water comes out clear each wash, for a minimum total of six times washing the front and back of the rug
- Deodorization in a bacterial enzyme bath to address unpleasant odors from pet urine, smoke residue, or other sources
- Drying in a flat surfaced area
- No machines are involved in the washing process at all in order to preserve your rug
- Final post-cleaning inspection
- Grooming to set the pile in its original direction, straighten the fringe, and a final vacuuming to remove any small debris remaining in the rug (if any)
Area rugs should be cleaned at least every 3 – 5 years. If you have a rug in need of washing and rejuvenation, you can trust the experts at Persian Rug Cleaner to restore your rug and return it to you in excellent condition, clean and ready to entertain guests once again. Just call 972-733-0400 to schedule pickup, or bring it by at 18000 Preston Road in Dallas and let us work our magic on your fine rug.
Call for price quote and free pickup & delivery in Dallas service area.